Thursday 14 May 2009

Where do you find the time?!

I'm on my way home after what seems like a horrendously long week at work and am sooo sleepy (Still have Friday to go...)

Where do you ladies find the time to post?! I'm sat here next to this man (who smells and is encroaching into my space with his newspaper reading arm-Grrrr!) looking at my blog and it needs more posts! The only time I find to catch up on the latest goings on in the blogosphere is on my commute to and from work...

Omg I his arm came too far over and had to tell him to watch what he's doing! That's sooooo not the things brit commuters do! Thicko! I had to tell him 3 times before he got what I was saying...

Anyways.. Back to blogging! Some fellow bloggers manage to post 2 or 3 times a day...

My posts seem to take forever to write and always end up do long too hence the infrequency of them!

Hmm... I think I need to brush up on by blogging skills!

Anyways, just thinking in writing...

Insh'allah if there's anything you'd like me to post about drop me a quick line

Stay blessed ladies!
x

-- Posted From My iPhone --

No comments:

Post a Comment